Videography RFP for Carbon Capture Conference Nov. 19 – 20
Videography RFP from Maryland Energy Administration (MEA)
SOW: video production services for a Carbon Capture Conference in one location (Maritime Conference Center 692 Maritime Blvd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090) over the dates of November 19 – 20, 2019. Approximate schedule is 9 am to 5 pm daily. One video of the entire conference and individual panel / breakout session videos. No narration, no on-camera talent, no animated graphics, no subcontractors onsite. Multiple microphones will be utilized but contractor can tie-into sound board. Audio clarity is paramount.
- MEA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals, to accept any proposal deemed advantageous, and to waive irregularities in any proposal.
- Those submitting proposal acknowledges and will adhere to all proposal specifications as stated within this RFP packet.
- Proposal prices shall be firm for the 2019 calendar year.
- To be eligible to respond to this RFP, those submitting proposal must demonstrate that they have the skill, capacity, and ability to provide full video production services, including, but not limited to, photography, video services, editing, approval processes and appropriate staff.
- MEA shall not be liable for any costs incurred by those submitting proposals in responding to this RFP, preparing or completing the proposal package, or for the performance evaluation, if required, and shall in no way assume any other liability of those submitting proposals in responding to this RFP.
- A conditional Proposal may be cause for rejection.
- Proposal Packages must contain: Specifications, Requirements; Vendor Insurance Certificate; and three (3) references. All Proposals must be received by MEA, Attn: Kaymie Owen, Communications Manager, 1800 Washington Blvd., Ste. 755, Baltimore, MD 21230 firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, November 4, 2019.
- Any questions about the meaning, the intent or the specifications must be inquired by those submitting proposal in writing by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 8, 2019 by email to email@example.com , Any and all questions will be responded to via phone or email.