***Division of Parole & Probation Offenders and Victims:***
Please note, there is a delay in the posting of collections received from the State of Maryland Central Collections Unit (CCU). This may impact offender case balances and the subsequent distribution of payments to victims for the July – November for restitution payments funded by way of CCU collections ONLY. We are working closely with CCU to address the problem.
***Facility Visiting Hours Change Notice(s)***
-NO CHANGES AT THIS TIME –
Inside the Fence Episode 7
- State Prisons Department Offers Sage Advice to the World - Bill Sage travels the world, from Kosovo to Nigeria, explaining the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services vast intelligence gathering network that ...Learn more
- New Diet Gives Women Inmates ‘Lighter’ Sentence - When Margaret Chippendale took over as warden at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women five years ago, she saw something jarring. “I was running into ...Learn more
- Texting Ability Gets Baltimore Accused to Court, Reduces Crime - Baltimore City Pretrial Services has partnered with vendor Code for America to launch ClientComm, a system reducing incarceration by providing texting capabilities between case ...Learn more
- Hogan Signs Tax Relief and Job Creation - ANNAPOLIS, MD – Governor Larry Hogan was joined today by Senate President Thomas V. “Mike” Miller and Speaker of the House Michael Busch ...Learn more
- Criminal Sentencing Policy Commission Seeks Public Comments October 22, 2018
- Inmates Walk Out of Halfway House September 17, 2018
- Hagerstown Inmate Walks Off Job August 27, 2018
- Secretary Stephen Moyer on WBAL October 3, 2017
- The Long-Awaited Baltimore City Youth Detention Center to Open Doors October 3, 2017
National Human Trafficking Hotline — 24/7 Confidential
For more information on human trafficking in Maryland click here.