News to know
On Sunday, May 21, visiting hours will not begin until 10 a.m.
For regular visiting hours, please visit our facility directory.
New in Procurement
Learn more about Maryland’s efforts to combat the heroin and opioid crisis
- Walkoff Notification: Poplar Hill Pre-Release - TOWSON, MD – The Department of Public Safety is seeking information on the whereabouts of offender David Schultz, who walked off from the Poplar Hill ...Learn more
- Home Detention walkoff notice: William Gay - TOWSON, MD — Public Safety officials are looking for 51-year-old William Gay after he failed to return to his residence early Thursday Morning. Gay, who ...Learn more
- America’s VetDogs program benefits veterans, service dogs and inmates - Read more at WRDETV.com
- Praise for Public Safety reentry Symposium - TOWSON, MD — Public Safety and its Division of Parole and Probation hosted the 2017 Reentry Practitioners Symposium in Sykesville last week, and participants were ...Learn more
- Walkoff Notification: Poplar Hill Pre-Release May 22, 2017
- Owings Mills Parole and Probation remembers Agent Ron Cook May 19, 2017
- Home Detention walkoff notice: William Gay May 18, 2017