- Governor Hogan Celebrates Project C.O.R.E. Milestone with Demolition of Perkins Homes
- Governor Hogan Announces Additional Opportunity Zone Investment to Support Maryland’s Continued Economic Recovery
- Governor Hogan Announces $400 Million Initiative to Ensure Universal Broadband For Maryland
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Launch of Emergency Rental Assistance Data Dashboard
- Governor Hogan Announces Nearly $30 Million in Awards for Broadband Infrastructure
LEGAL NOTICE: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
Notice of Public Hearing Concerning Issuance of Bonds or Other Obligations to Finance Residential Rental Housing Projects
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing from 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm, on Thursday September 16, 2021.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 EMERGENCY, THIS PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY VIA TELECONFERENCE. PARTIES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PUBLIC HEARING SHOULD CALL (toll free) 1-800-201-5203 PIN: 891244 DURING THE PUBLIC HEARING TIME.
For more information, visit https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2021/Notice-09-07.pdf.