- Governor Hogan Announces Nearly $30 Million in Awards for Broadband Infrastructure
- Governor Hogan Announces $25 Million Initiative to Revitalize Downtowns and Main Streets
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Issues First Sustainability Bonds in Agency’s History
- Governor Hogan Announces $10 Million in Relief for Live Entertainment Venues
- Governor Hogan Announces Nearly $17 Million in Neighborhood Revitalization Awards
PUBLIC NOTICE: Homeowners Assistance Fund in Maryland
NOTICE OF PUBLIC CONFERENCE CALL
HOMEOWNER ASSISTANCE FUND PROGRAM (HAF) IN MARYLAND
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct two public conference calls concerning the Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) established by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, under section 3206 of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
The first conference call will be open between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. on June 16, 2021, and the second one will be open between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. on June 18, 2021.
Oral comments will be limited to no more than five (5) minutes per person. The virtual conference will be accessible at the aforementioned date and time at the following toll-free telephone number: 1-301-298-1561, access code 373245.
Additional information relating to HAF is available in the HAF presentation at https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Residents/Pages/HomeownerAssistanceFund.aspx. All interested parties are invited to submit written comments/questions and/or present oral comments/questions by accessing the same link and/or at the public conference calls mentioned above.
# # #