- Governor Hogan Announces $10 Million in Relief for Live Entertainment Venues
- Governor Hogan Announces Nearly $17 Million in Neighborhood Revitalization Awards
- Governor Hogan Announces $192.9 Million in Additional Emergency Rental Assistance Awards to Local Jurisdictions
- UPDATE: Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Fiscal Year 2022 Application Round for State Revitalization Programs
- Maryland Mortgage Program Recognizes Top Lender and Realtor Partners
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing from 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm, on Friday May 21, 2021.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 EMERGENCY, THIS PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY VIA TELECONFERENCE. PARTIES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PUBLIC HEARING SHOULD CALL (toll free) 1-800-201-5203 PIN: 891244 DURING THE PUBLIC HEARING TIME.
For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2021/Notice-05-11.pdf