To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Governor Hogan Announces $30 Million in Emergency Relief for Music and Entertainment Venues
- Governor Hogan Announces Maryland To Receive $402 Million Through Federal Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Hogan Administration Announces Grant Awards for Opportunity Zone Investment
- Governor Hogan Announces $50.5 Million For School Construction and Economic Development Projects
- Governor Hogan Announces COVID-19 Relief Grants for Major Tourism-Related Institutions
Register Now for Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital Webinar
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development is partnering with the Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs to host the webinar Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital. Geared towards small, minority, women, and veteran business owners and startups, the webinar will highlight the business lending programs offered by the department and the available coaching, training, and support to help business owners qualify for assistance.
The Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Registration for the webinar is free, but advance registration is required. For more information and to register, visit https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDGOMA/bulletins/2ad31ae.