- Maryland Mortgage Program Recognizes Top Lender and Realtor Partners
- Governor Hogan Proclaims National Community Development Week in Maryland
- Governor Hogan Submits $1.08 Billion Supplemental Budget Focused on Rental Assistance, Higher Education, and Transportation
- Hogan Administration Announces Fiscal Year 2021 State Revitalization Program Awards
- State of Maryland Designates New Sustainable Community in Caroline County
Register Now for Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital Webinar
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development is partnering with the Governor’s Office of Small, Minority & Women Business Affairs to host the webinar Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital. Geared towards small, minority, women, and veteran business owners and startups, the webinar will highlight the business lending programs offered by the department and the available coaching, training, and support to help business owners qualify for assistance.
The Alternative Financing 2021: A New Look at Access to Capital webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM. Registration for the webinar is free, but advance registration is required. For more information and to register, visit https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MDGOMA/bulletins/2ad31ae.