- Hogan Administration Launches New “SpeedSurvey” Website; Announces Progress in Expanding Broadband Access for Students
- Governor Hogan Announces $7 Million in Emergency Relief Awards for Main Street Communities
- Governor Hogan Announces Drop in Homelessness Rate in Maryland
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Releases Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Report
- Hogan Administration Announces Affordable Rental Housing Awards
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing from 12:00 p.m. to 12:15 p.m., on Wednesday October 14, 2020.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 EMERGENCY, THIS PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY VIA TELECONFERENCE. PARTIES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PUBLIC HEARING SHOULD CALL (toll free) 1-800-201-5203 PIN: 891244 DURING THE PUBLIC HEARING TIME.
For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-10-05.pdf.