- Maryland Mortgage Program Recognizes Top Lender and Realtor Partners
- Governor Hogan Proclaims National Community Development Week in Maryland
- Governor Hogan Submits $1.08 Billion Supplemental Budget Focused on Rental Assistance, Higher Education, and Transportation
- Hogan Administration Announces Fiscal Year 2021 State Revitalization Program Awards
- State of Maryland Designates New Sustainable Community in Caroline County
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing from 12:00 p.m. to 12:15 p.m., on Wednesday October 14, 2020.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 EMERGENCY, THIS PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY VIA TELECONFERENCE. PARTIES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PUBLIC HEARING SHOULD CALL (toll free) 1-800-201-5203 PIN: 891244 DURING THE PUBLIC HEARING TIME.
For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-10-05.pdf.