To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Governor Hogan Announces $250 Million ‘Maryland Strong: Economic Recovery Initiative’
- Housing Choice Voucher Program’s Eastern Shore Waiting List to Open November 2, 2020, to November 30, 2020
- Governor Larry Hogan Announces Two Communities Receive Main Street Maryland Designations
- Hogan Administration Announces Local Government Infrastructure Financing Program Awards
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Fiscal Year 2021 Application Round for State Revitalization Programs
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Administration (the “Administration”), a unit of the Division of Development Finance of the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing from 12:00 p.m. to 12:15 p.m., on Wednesday October 14, 2020.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 EMERGENCY, THIS PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY VIA TELECONFERENCE. PARTIES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE PUBLIC HEARING SHOULD CALL (toll free) 1-800-201-5203 PIN: 891244 DURING THE PUBLIC HEARING TIME.
For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-10-05.pdf.