To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Governor Hogan Announces $10 Million in Grant Awards to Expand Broadband Access For Education
- Hogan Administration Announces Open Enrollment for Assisted Housing Relief Program
- Hogan Administration Announces $2.3 Million in First Round of Maryland Eviction Prevention Partnership Grants
- Governor Hogan Announces $30 Million in Funding For Eviction Prevention Assistance
- Hogan Administration Announces Funding for Rural Internet Connectivity
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development will conduct a public hearing at 12:00 PM on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 concerning issuance of bonds or other obligations to finance residential rental housing projects. For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-04-09.pdf.