To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces $700,000 Community Development Block Grant to Allegany County; Matching $750,000 Federal Hazard Mitigation Grant
- Hogan Administration Announces First State Housing Finance Bond Rating Upgrade in 40 Years
- Video Release: Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Lexington Market Redevelopment
- Governor Hogan Announces Record Milestone of $1 Billion in Mortgages Through Maryland Mortgage Program in 2019
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Releases Fiscal Year 2019 Annual Report
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing at 12:00 PM on Thursday, February 13, 2020 concerning issuance of bonds or other obligations to finance residential rental housing projects. For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-01-30.pdf.