To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Governor Hogan Announces $30 Million in Funding For Eviction Prevention Assistance
- Hogan Administration Announces Funding for Rural Internet Connectivity
- Hogan Administration Announces $700,000 Community Development Block Grant to Allegany County; Matching $750,000 Federal Hazard Mitigation Grant
- Hogan Administration Announces First State Housing Finance Bond Rating Upgrade in 40 Years
- Video Release: Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Lexington Market Redevelopment
Legal Notice: Notice of Public Hearing – Residential Rental Housing Projects
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS TO FINANCE RESIDENTIAL RENTAL HOUSING PROJECTS
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, will conduct a public hearing at 12:00 PM on Thursday, February 13, 2020 concerning issuance of bonds or other obligations to finance residential rental housing projects. For more information, visit: https://dhcd.maryland.gov/Documents/TEFRA/2020/Notice-01-30.pdf.