To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces $3 Million to Revitalize Baltimore’s Historic Lexington Market
- New Video Series Premieres Highlighting Neighborhood BusinessWorks Investment
- Governor Hogan Announces Homelessness Prevention Awards for Carroll, Cecil, and Charles Counties
- Fiscal Year 2020 Maryland Housing Counseling Fund Awards Announced
- Governor Hogan Awards More Than $30 Million in Neighborhood Revitalization Funds
In Case You Missed It: Frank Dickson on “Living In Baltimore”
On July 26, Director of Strategic Business Initiatives Frank Dickson appeared as a guest on Heaven 600 WCAO on the Greater Baltimore Community Housing Resource Board’s “Living in Baltimore” radio show, hosted by Bill Kladky. Frank and Bill discussed Opportunity Zones and their potential to change Baltimore City and Maryland for the better. If you missed it the first time around, you can hear the full interview here: http://gbchrb.org/LIB%20-%20MDHCD%20-%20Dickson%202019%20Jul.mp3