To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces Additional $700,000 to Support Ellicott City Recovery Plan
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Releases Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Fiscal Year 2020 Application Round for State Revitalization Programs
- MVLS and Maryland DHCD Launch Citywide “Homeowner” Campaign to Educate Baltimore City Residents about Estate Planning and Legal Homeownership
- 2019 Keep Maryland Beautiful Grants Total $215,505
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Weatherization Assistance Program Public Hearing Notice
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Housing and Building Energy Programs
Weatherization Assistance Program
Subject: Public Hearing
Date and Time: April 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Place: Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), 7800 Harkins Road, Rm. 207, Lanham, MD 20706
A public hearing will be held to solicit comments on DHCD’s submission for the U.S. Department of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) State Plan for 2019. Written comments for 2019 State Plan recommendations must be submitted and received no later than 4:00 p.m., April 20, 2019 to Mrs. Kiahnna Burney, WAP Program Manager, Energy Programs, at the above address.
Contact: Kiahnna Burney, Kiahnna.Burney@maryland.gov