To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Celebrates Anniversary of SmartBuy 2.0
- Governor Hogan Announces Drop in Homelessness Rate in Maryland
- Governor Hogan Announces 4,000th Unit of Blight Marked for Elimination in Baltimore City
- Project C.O.R.E. Milestones: Removing 4,000 Units Of Blight
- College Park City-University Partnership Homeownership Program Hits 50th Homebuyer Milestone
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Lt. Governor Photo Release: Lt. Governor Boyd K. Rutherford, Maryland Opportunity Zone Leadership Task Force Host Eastern Shore Regional Summit
Photo Release: Lt. Governor Boyd K. Rutherford, Maryland Opportunity Zone Leadership Task Force Host
Eastern Shore Regional Summit
ANNAPOLIS, MD – Lt. Governor Boyd K. Rutherford and the Maryland Opportunity Zone Leadership Task Force today hosted an Eastern Shore Regional Summit at the Truitt Street Community Center in Salisbury. The task force, chaired by Lt. Governor Rutherford, was created through Executive Order 01.01.2019.01, signed by Governor Hogan in January. This was the first of several regional summits to be held across the state in the coming months, designed to allow for local stakeholders in Opportunity Zones to provide feedback and information to the task force about the unique needs and existing resources in their communities.
For more information, visit: https://governor.maryland.gov/ltgovernor/2019/03/14/photo-release-lt-governor-boyd-k-rutherford-maryland-opportunity-zone-leadership-task-force-host-eastern-shore-regional-summit/