To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces Additional $700,000 to Support Ellicott City Recovery Plan
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Releases Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Report
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Fiscal Year 2020 Application Round for State Revitalization Programs
- MVLS and Maryland DHCD Launch Citywide “Homeowner” Campaign to Educate Baltimore City Residents about Estate Planning and Legal Homeownership
- 2019 Keep Maryland Beautiful Grants Total $215,505
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
DHCD to Host Business Lending Information Session March 21
Baltimore business owners and entrepreneurs, join us on Thursday, March 21 from 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Horseshoe Casino to learn how DHCD can assist your existing or prospective business and how successful business districts help community growth.
To register for the event, click here.