To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces Funding for Rural Internet Connectivity
- Hogan Administration Announces $700,000 Community Development Block Grant to Allegany County; Matching $750,000 Federal Hazard Mitigation Grant
- Hogan Administration Announces First State Housing Finance Bond Rating Upgrade in 40 Years
- Video Release: Governor Hogan Celebrates Groundbreaking for Lexington Market Redevelopment
- Governor Hogan Announces Record Milestone of $1 Billion in Mortgages Through Maryland Mortgage Program in 2019
DHCD to Host Business Lending Information Session March 21
Baltimore business owners and entrepreneurs, join us on Thursday, March 21 from 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Horseshoe Casino to learn how DHCD can assist your existing or prospective business and how successful business districts help community growth.
To register for the event, click here.