To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Governor Hogan Participates In Groundbreaking For New C&O Canal National Historical Park Headquarters
- Hogan Administration Announces Awards for Affordable Rental Housing
- Hogan Administration Celebrates Anniversary of SmartBuy 2.0
- Governor Hogan Announces Drop in Homelessness Rate in Maryland
- Governor Hogan Announces 4,000th Unit of Blight Marked for Elimination in Baltimore City
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
New Beginnings Start Here
New beginnings aren’t just reserved for new year’s resolutions or spring cleaning. The beginning of something new — whether it’s starting a new job, starting a family, exploring a new neighborhood, or purchasing a new home — is always an exciting time and deserves to be celebrated!
If you’re a first-time homebuyer, the Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP) can help make purchasing your first home a reality. Many first-time homebuyers have questions about financing and are skeptical to even start their journey to a new beginning to make homeownership a reality. A new beginning starts with answering these questions:
- Where do I want to live?
- What style of home do I want?
- How much home can I afford?
- How can I possibly afford the down payment?
MMP has solutions, education, and assistance to help navigate the homebuying process. Our unique programs and incentives include grants, down payment assistance, and 30 year fixed rate loans. It also includes customized assistance with the loan application process by working with one of our 80+ Maryland Mortgage Program approved lenders. Loan officers walk you step-by-step through the homebuying process, removing the burden and uncertainty of figuring out exactly what you qualify for and how to properly complete and submit paperwork.
New beginnings start with the Maryland Mortgage Program. Click here to get started!