Ray Lewis joins Parole & Probation in court
TOWSON, MD – Former Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis was in court today—to support a special program that helps ex-offenders find work, and to thank Parole and Probation agents and Baltimore judges who are a part of it.
It was the first graduation of the District Court Re-Entry Project. The program connects ex-offenders with employment. Those ex-offenders are supervised by Parole and Probation agents in the Baltimore and Harford County areas.
Special thanks to the agents who supervised our graduates:
- Agent Senior Odessa Allen Agent Senior
- Kristle Taylor Agent Senior Jacqueline Richardson
- Monitor Danielle Alleyne, Drinking Driver Monitor Program
- Agent Senior Waydde Rivera
- Agent Senior Louvenia McDougald
- Agent Senior Latonia Williams