To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Maryland State Agencies Participate in Maryland Association of Counties Summer Conference Exhibit Hall
- Governor Larry Hogan Announces Response Efforts for Severe Weather
- Lt. Governor Boyd K. Rutherford Hosts Project C.O.R.E. Community Forum in West Baltimore
- GOVERNOR LARRY HOGAN JOINS EASTERN SHORE LEADERS TO OPEN NEW VISITOR CENTER AND MUSEUM IN CAROLINE COUNTY
- Governor Larry Hogan Attends Groundbreaking Ceremony for HELP Veterans Village at Perry Point VA Medical Center
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Maryland SmartBuy Featured on NBC Nightly News
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development’s homebuying initiative, Maryland SmartBuy, was profiled on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on February 26. SmartBuy allows qualified borrowers with student debt to purchase a selected home made available through the department. The buyer receives relief of student loan debt up to 15 percent of the total cost of the home, and also gets to take advantage of the Maryland Mortgage Program’s competitive fixed interest rates, along with additional down payment and closing cost assistance. Watch the video here: http://nbcnews.to/2lOg0G1.