To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
- Hogan Administration Announces Coordinated Effort to Bring 500,000 Meal Kits to Marylanders in Need
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Releases Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- Maryland Mortgage Program Announces New Loan and Down Payment Assistance Products
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Community Development Block Grant Awards as Part of Homelessness Initiative
- Governor Larry Hogan and First Lady Yumi Hogan Visit Helping Up Mission
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Maryland SmartBuy Featured on NBC Nightly News
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development’s homebuying initiative, Maryland SmartBuy, was profiled on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on February 26. SmartBuy allows qualified borrowers with student debt to purchase a selected home made available through the department. The buyer receives relief of student loan debt up to 15 percent of the total cost of the home, and also gets to take advantage of the Maryland Mortgage Program’s competitive fixed interest rates, along with additional down payment and closing cost assistance. Watch the video here: http://nbcnews.to/2lOg0G1.