- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Application Round for State Revitalization Programs
- Maryland Mortgage Program Announces Annual Award Winners
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Partners With Montgomery County for New Homeownership Program
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development Announces Awards for Affordable Rental Housing
- Governor Larry Hogan Proclaims March 20 “Keep Maryland Beautiful Day”
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Maryland SmartBuy Featured on NBC Nightly News
The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development’s homebuying initiative, Maryland SmartBuy, was profiled on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt on February 26. SmartBuy allows qualified borrowers with student debt to purchase a selected home made available through the department. The buyer receives relief of student loan debt up to 15 percent of the total cost of the home, and also gets to take advantage of the Maryland Mortgage Program’s competitive fixed interest rates, along with additional down payment and closing cost assistance. Watch the video here: http://nbcnews.to/2lOg0G1.